Licensed under "Pedersens House of Flowers Limited"
Liquor Licence No. 007/OFF/115/2022 / 52000397741
As a responsible online retailer of liquor products and gifts we take our legal obligations seriously. We want to ensure that liquor is purchased and consumed responsibly.
By using this website and purchasing an alcoholic product from us, you warrant that you are over 18 years of age and agree to the terms and conditions as set out with regards to our policies and liquor licensing law in New Zealand. The law as set out in the sale of Liquor Act New Zealand states that you must be over 18 when purchasing wine or gift baskets containing alcoholic beverages.
Liquor cannot be sold to persons under 18 years of age. If you are under the age of 18, it's illegal for you to falsely declare your age, in order to buy alcohol from us. In accordance with the Sale and Supply of Alcohol Act 2012 this is an offence liable on conviction to a fine of up to $2,000.
By submitting an order with us and agreeing to our Trading Terms, you’re confirming that you AND the recipient are over the age of 18.
The Management and Staff of Pedersens House of Flowers Limited trading as Devonport Flowers are committed to ensuring that their social responsibilities in relation to any alcohol included in the Floral and / or Gift purchases is enjoyed responsibly and consumed as part of a healthy lifestyle.
Our social responsibility is taken seriously and we always attempt, where possible, to ensure the following:
- Staff are trained in the Sale and Supply of Alcohol Act (SaSA) 2012
- Staff are aware of their responsibilities under the SaSA 2012
- We will request identification from anyone that looks and/or we suspect is under the age of 25
- It is our responsibility to ensure where ever possible, that alcohol is not supplied to prohibited persons
- We will not serve minors
- We will actively promote safe and responsible drinking messages
- Alcohol will not be promoted in an irresponsible manner
- No alcohol will be delivered to intoxicated people
- If the recipient appears to be under the age of 25, the courier driver will ask for photo identification, the only forms of identification accepted are
- NZ Drivers Licence
- Hanz 18+ card
- Kiwi Access card
You may view our Liquor Licence here: